The extra touches that the staff offer make this a truly special place to stay. My husband and I came back from a bike ride and we were offered cold cloths scented with lavender oil to help cool us off. The staff made us feel like we were welcome and made us feel like celebrities. We were told on our first day not to lift a finger and that they would take care of everything and they sure did!The hotel itself is immaculate and just plain gorgeous! If you are looking for a relaxing place to stay with the beach right across the street you can't beat Little Arches!
My husband and I have traveled a lot and we have never been lucky enough to stay at a hotel this nice. There may be hotels in the world that are as good but we can't imagine one that is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, West Indies, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish