Little Arches was truly one of the nicest places I have ever stayed at. If your looking for over the top and a lot going on this is not the place for you. The most amazing beach is across the street. Yes I said across the street, like I said its not a Ritz Carlton. The beach is a short walk up the street witch the hotel will set up chairs for you. The locals that go to the beach are very respectful of you. We had no problems. The water is amazing! The hotel felt like your own private villa. We stayed in room 5 was a little small but had a great view of the ocean. We went with 3 other couples and they all had really nice rooms. The nicest i felt was the garden Jacuzzi room very large and in the back were it was most quiet. My other friend had room 7 was on the pool very big but under the restaurant. My friend had no issues with noise he loved the room.
I have two more things to write about. The only negative I have was the location to some of the more popular restaurants you had to cab it and could get a little costly if u like to try different restaurants every night. The staff is very helpful at arranging cabs and making reservations for you. The Tides Restaurant was amazing!
The BEST for last Little Arches staff really put the icing on the cake. They always new your name and catered to any need you had. I even think they arranged the weather to be sunny for us one day when it was supposed to rain. They are very genuine people that work very hard to make you happy.
Also do the catamaran sail boat trip awesome day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, West Indies, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish