We've just had our second (would have been third but for an availability issue) two week stay at Little Arches. Wonderful.
The "front of house " staff (Sandra, Luz, Cherise & Soma) are fabulous at taking care of things for you. The place is aways spotless (a big thank you to everyone behnd the scenes) and it's such a great place to relax.
We love Barbados, we love Little Arches. We are already planning our next trip and will only have one venue in mind.
So .. please don't stay here - we want the place all to ourselves !!!
Simon & Michelle, October 2011
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming, Conde Nast recommended, adult-only, boutique hotel. Hidden from the hustle and bustle districts, Little Arches overlooks the pristine sands of Enterprise (Miami) Beach on the South Coast. Ten unique rooms and suites feature Italian fabrics, terrazzo flooring and king-size four-poster beds. Handcrafted pottery features throughout. Enjoy elevated views of the Caribbean from the rooftop pool deck and the acclaimed al fresco restaurant Café Luna. Perfect for those seeking discreet luxury, intimacy and romance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Little Arches Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Little Arches
- Little Arches Christ Church
- Little Arches Boutique Hotel Barbados/Christ Church Parish