“Great day out”

and up
Catamaran Cruise in Barbados
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sail the calm, crystal clear waters of Barbados coastline, laying anchor just offshore where you can experience the unforgettable feeling of swimming and feeding the gentle sea turtles and schools of tropical fish, snorkeling corral reefs and shipwrecks, afterwards relaxing on deck enjoying a truly delicious Bajan buffet, the bar is always open.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I did not want to share a huge Cat with a bunch op people. I actually choose Graham´s smaller 30ft Stilleto since we were only 4 passengers. Great sailing and "closeness" to the water. They took us snorkling both turtles and wrecks and served up one of the best Bajan lunches I had during our 10 day stay. Great choice of beverages throughout the day.

Both Graham and his deck-hand were very professional with a very personal approach.

Been on many chartered boats and this one is really in the top.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"set sail"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had a great time Snorkelling and swimming with turtles. I had never been snorkelling before, the crew were very friendly, they helped me in snorkelling and made me feel the beautiful world under the sea.We were warned not to hold or chase the turtles but still some people kept on doing that. We were provided with a buffet lunch and offered unlimited drinks throughout. I also loved the sailing part when the boat was swaying with the waves, sitting in the sun and feeling the cool breeze and the cold drinks. would love to do this again.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

All the other reviews are right on. Worth the money. Yummy lunch. Only minus in my book was some of the music (the rap based stuff ) the rest was fine.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Yes there are bigger boats with tons of people and tons of rum punch and coast a ton of money, but that's not really relaxing is it? Graham and his crew can give you the best catamaran experience on the island. Where many boat tours will go a short distance from the shallow draught in Bridgetown down to Carlisle Bay and let you snorkel where you could have just swam out from one of the most easily accessible beaches on the west coast, Stiletto took us north up the coast to stop at TWO spots with turtles, a reef and a wreck. They have more personal experience and allow you a much better view and cruise than you can get with any other group. They have great service and are very welcoming. I heard about Stiletto one morning, made a phone call and a few hours later my friends and I were in heaven on the boat. Easily one of the best parts of our trip. We've tried other catamarans and our friends have two after spending a few years on the island, and these guys will give you the best band for your buck. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Nick V
See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Very enjoyable way to spend a day! A group of us did the 5 hour snorkel tour, which included a stop at sea turtles, a stop at a reef with a shipwreck, and a stop at a beach to eat an awesome buffet lunch. The crew was EXTREMELY friendly and constantly offered drinks. The boat was clean and maintained. My only complaint was about the snorkeling- I'm an experienced snorkeler, having gone countless times with and without tours- this experience seemed a bit rushed. I would have liked to spend more time in the water at the first 2 stops, though by the looks of it, all the other tours in the area seemed to go at the same pace. I was also disappointed by the handling of the turtles. These are wild animals and should not be held or chased. Swimming with them was no doubt an unforgettable experience, I just wish it could have been in a more natural and respectful environment.