“Fine but not our favourite”

Bubba's Sports Bar and Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Service was good although they did disappear with our credit card for rather a long time which was a little disconcerting. My son enjoyed his ribs but we were perched on high chairs at a small table so not very comfortable. Lots of TVs showing sports channels so maybe better for a drink than a meal.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We ended up going to Bubba's on our last night . Big mistake. My husband had a hamburger, which was supposed to be flame broiled and wasn't . Fries were cold so we had to ask for more . He also had chicken wings that were dripping in grease. I had the coconut shrimp which I liked. Our waiter , Darrin was great. But not impressed with the food.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Great place to eat. The flying fish and rice dinner was Great. Nice service and very clean place. My son was not a fan of the Caribbean spices but when we took him here he loved his food. The fruit punch was the best ever.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I stopped here on my last night in Barbados as a treat. I found it to have a varied menu if a little pricey. I was starving haha, so I didn't care. I had BBQ chicken wings and steak-perfect! Staff attentive and was made to feel welcome, again as this is a sports bar there are TV's everywhere! but even though I am not a fan it was still nice to eat there. I recommend booking if there are large groups going.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Twelve of us went to Bubba's, it took a while for the staff to arrange seating for us! The waiting staff were slightly overwhelmed/confused while taking the order's. When the food arrived it was nothing special, mushroom's were forgotten on one order, when the missing mushroom's turned up they were cold. Yes there are plenty of TV's, the air conditioning is good - that it!!!