“NICE”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Nice place to hang out felt comfortable there... Excellent food @ reasonable price and value for you money

Reviewed July 5, 2013

It was game 5 of the Stanley Cup Finals and I wanted to watch the Blackhawks. I walked in and asked to be in front of a tv with the hockey game on. They accomodated quickly with a large screen tv. I went back for game 6 also because of this.
Oh, and the food is good and the beer is cold!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Couples, singles, groups, families, visitors and locals... Good food and friendly service. Local dishes are served 'American Diner' style. Fun place...

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Just popped in to watch the game. Nothing special, atmosphere what's good, service was average, food average, over priced I.e. tourists stop.

1  Thank LadyChambers
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was reunited with friends I didn't see for a while, I believe or at least one of them the longest. I know I had something chicken in my meal, either wings or the strips. Tasty food. I think it was on a Sunday and the one of the few places open that time. We likely went in December but if not, in November.

Though it had to be closer to my departure, it had to be December.

Truly love the food, great atmosphere!

Definitely would go back. Stopped by to see someone I know who works there in April. :)