“Favorite of the trip”

Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We were recommended Naru's by one of the staff at our hotel. We requested a table with a view at the time of the reservation. We took one of the "local" taxis vans which was an experience in it's own rite, but it worked out great. We were seated next to the water and the staff was awesome. We order the Jerk Vegetable spring rolls as a starter, they were tasty. We ordered the Duality sushi Maki Rolls. They were amazing, I am by no means a sushi aficionado, but these were some of the best I have ever had, and they were made right behind us. We also ordered a noodle bowl (Udon with Hoision Garlic Sauce) and that was delicious as well. Looking back over the trip, this was the best dining out meal we had.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Two out of four of us have food intolerances and the chefs adapted their meals which were fabulous - service also second to none with our waiter Joseph recommending an excellent wine and attending to all our needs very professionally. Also a lovely setting. We don't eat sushi but we'll be back for a third visit soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2018

I like Asian food and a friend recommended that I should try Naru so we called and made reservations for dinner. The venue is beautifully decorated and quite large. I'm sure you can get service without reservations because it has more than sufficient seating. With our reservations though, we were able to get seating closer to the boardwalk and beach. The staff were very hospitable and attentive. We ordered a mojito, a glass of Sauvignon Blanc, maki rolls and the special which included soup and the macadamia nut crusted fresh catch of the day which was mahi. The soup was a little spicy but we were warned about this by our waiter. The fish was enjoyable but. I was very disappointed with the duality maki roll. The rice was very clammy and clumped up on my teeth . To be honest, the sushi sold in my supermarket's deli is tastier. Overall, it was a pleasant experience with the service and the ambiance being the highlights. Don't think I'll eat here again.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Excellent sushi and lots of other offerings as well. The service could not have been any better nor could the food. We just needed a quick meal after a long day travelling. We look forward to returning for longer stays!

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Fabulous venue by the beach. We had a booking for six. We started with a selection of sushi which was superb (I don't normally like sushi) and then onto a delicious main and dessert. They also serve prosecco - which was really good.

I would recommend this as a restaurant for a special occasion - ours was the last night of our fabulous holiday.