“Excellent meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Naru Restaurant and Lounge

Naru Restaurant and Lounge
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Morrisburg, Canada
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We noticed the restaurant after a leisure walk on the boardwalk one day and decided to give it a try. Wow ! This was the best meal we had in Barbados. Great food, great staff and a great location ! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting beautiful Barbados. It was our first visit to Barbados, and hope to be able to return again next year. Naru will be our first choice of restaurant !

New York
“Delightful Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We dined at Naru recently, after asking a local for restaurant recommendations by the water. I'm glad that we took this advice, as it was one of our best meals on the island.

We were promptly seated at a table on a covered porch, with a majestic view of the South Coast. And, from that moment on, the service was friendly and attentive throughout the evening.

Everything was perfect--starting with some very fresh salmon/tuna/avocado rolls (the Wizard of Oz) and jerk shrimp spring rolls. The Patron mojito was great, too! I devoured a lobster medallion entree, and my husband the barracuda special. For dessert, don't miss the cinnamon mini donuts with cream cheese frosting. In fact, don't miss Naru!

1 Thank puckshoot
Havre de Grace, Maryland
“Excellence at NARU! An Essential Experience in Barbados!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was our last night in Barbados and my wife and I wanted to go to a great restaurant. We consulted one of the guides for our area and decided on Naru. WOW!

We were greeted at the door and shown to a table overlooking the south coast. We started with the sushi rolls - I got the lobster and my wife got a vegetable roll. They had catchy names but I cannot remember them now but the important thing was that they we magnificent. I thought our waiter looked a little like Snoop Dog. I of course told him that ( a younger version) and he was quite gracious and said he had heard that before.

Our main course came next, Barb (my lovely wife) got grilled salmon and I got barracuda. Once again, wow! Barb is a somewhat traditional menu person, the menu at Naru had a variety of food that all can enjoy.

Naru had excellent food, excellent service and a great location. It was our best evening dining experience in Barbados. (And there was a lot of competition!)

Pilsen, Czech Republic
“Excellent modern fusion food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Just the short review... Excellent modern fusion food, very professional and friendly staff, worldwide wine menu. Don't miss Naru restaurant! I guess, this is the one of best restaurant on the island.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Curepe, Saint George, Trinidad and Tobago
“A very beautiful evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

My girlfriend & I decided to try this place while on our vacation, and I have to say....it was an very interesting.

The food had a very unique yet pleasing taste, and our appetites were very satisfied.

The staff, especially the host, were very courteous. And the beach view.....WOW!!!

Overall, it was a beautiful evening.

• 4 of 5 bubbles