We recently spent 2 weeks at Pirates Inn, and had a fantastic time.Decided to go there
after reading reviews on trip advisor and was not dissapointed.
As it has been said before it is in a great location with easy access to public transport
and to the boardwalk and Rockley beach.
It is a small hotel and everyone was very friendly. Very clean and well maintained.
If you want to do Barbados on a budget ,then this is the place for you. Well equipped
kitchen with supermarkets,resteraunts and bars near by.
We would definately return as it suited us perfectly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Inn is an intimate, family-run apartment-hotel centrally located in the Hastings area, seven miles from the Airport and three miles from the capital Bridgetown. It is 100 metres from the Boardwalk which gives access to one mile of beautiful South Coast beach. 22 fully equipped studio apartments feature kitchenettes, en suite bathrooms, cable TV, phones, free wireless access and in-room safes. All rooms face onto the central pool. There is a Bar and Bistro on site with an all day menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pirate's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Inn Barbados
- Pirate's Inn Barbados/Christ Church Parish