A bit of a late review - we stayed at Pirate's Inn for 10 nights in April before and during the cricket Test (Australia vs Windies). We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Barbados, attributing a lot of this enjoyment to Pirate's. It's in a great location, only 5 minutes walk from Rockley Beach and restaurants, only a short bus ride from Bridgetown. Our room was clean to begin with and then cleaned again every day. While the decor isn't the most amazingly stylish you'll see, it's perfectly fine because you'll spend most of your time at the beach anyway for beautiful scenery. The bar had daily happy hour specials which were fabulous, and Tony the bartender was always friendly. The fact the room has a kitchenette is a major plus for a longer stay. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Inn is an intimate, family-run apartment-hotel centrally located in the Hastings area, seven miles from the Airport and three miles from the capital Bridgetown. It is 100 metres from the Boardwalk which gives access to one mile of beautiful South Coast beach. 22 fully equipped studio apartments feature kitchenettes, en suite bathrooms, cable TV, phones, free wireless access and in-room safes. All rooms face onto the central pool. There is a Bar and Bistro on site with an all day menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pirate's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Hotel Christ Church
- Pirates Inn Barbados
- Pirate's Inn Barbados/Christ Church Parish