Carib Blue Apartment Hotel
Ocean Two Resort & Residences(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$303
$182
Ocean Spray Beach Apartments(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
$185
$92
Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$123
$638
$421
Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$172
$130
Coconut Court Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
$168
Coral Mist Beach Hotel(Worthing)(Great Value!)
$125
$117
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$131
Accra Beach Hotel & Spa(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
$270
$162
Infinity on the Beach(Dover)(Great Value!)
$195
$127
All reviewshot wateronsite restaurantair conditioningdover beachgreat locationliving areast lawrence gaprestaurants and barsshort walkkitchenettebalconyrelaxationprivacyislandtoasterlocalssea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2006

Spent two weeks here and it is certainly not expensive. My bill came to just under £650 for two weeks but the room was very "tired" and small. Requested TV in room which didn't work but luckily after a bit of playing around discovered the arial was faulty so fixed it. Fridge very old and noisy (but very effective)and kitchen units were tired and contained very limited cutlery and crockery. Wiring/lighting very basic and didn't use fan because convinced it would fall off ceiling. Reception staff were mixed. Young girl was a star with a beautiful smile but the other receptionist was a little surly (v. strange for the caribbean). Apartments are close to The Gap so nice and central but you will only be bothered by noise from pubs and clubs at weekends. Overlooking the cricket / football ground was fun as they play music in between overs - although be warned they train on a Sunday morning and they are there well before 8am. Good points were central location, nice clean bedding, toilet and sink cleaned well (however floor was not cleaned and this was noticeable), excellent air conditioning and good sized balcony. The security guard was great as he came to my rescue when I found a huge bug in my room late at night (a roach apparantly - but hey it is the carribean)! I know it depends on the time of year but I stayed at The Coral Mist late November last year for less than Carib Blue and that is a true find an absolute Gem of a place. So Carib Blue is an ok place as long as you manage your expectations.

Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank pipcat
A TripAdvisor Member
Cornwall, England
Reviewed June 17, 2005

These apartments are situated right on the edge of St Lawrence Gap. Far enough from the noise, but within stumbling distance. On one web site I visited is does state there is a restaurant on site, but unfortunately this had to close this year. Not to worry tho' loads nearby - 3 min walk. The beach is 2 min walk, being renovated to serve the tourist better.
The aprtments are clean, with ac, phone, tv, fridge and cooker. Basic cooking utensils.
Wilbur and Agnes that run the apartments will do anything they can to make your stay a pleasant one. For example not all rooms have a safe, ( but there are deposit boxes at reception ) when I asked if there was a safe in the room, Agnes immediately moved us next door where we had a safe. Can't be more helpful than that!
Excellant value for money. We had booked through an agent on the net and when we arrived I was told by Agnes that the price qouted was wrong, I immediately thought it was going to be more, but no it was less!! As we were staying 2 weeks it worked out £80 less. What service.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Castries, St. Lucia, West Indies
Reviewed October 12, 2003

This was primarily a business trip for myself and my girlfriend. But we decided to turn it into a small getaway for the two of us since the business part of the trip was concluded in the first day. It turns out we got a lot more than we could have hoped for.Our hotel, the 'Carib Blue Apartments', had large comfortable apartments with full amenities and private balcony.It was all well priced for travelers on a tight budget, not to mention less than 5 minutes walk from Dover beach, the night life of St. Lawrence Gap, restaurants, supermarkets and public transportation.The people were friendly and always ready to give advice or directions on where to go. We made several new friends on our all too brief weeklong vacation and look forward to returning next year.

8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member