I just returned from a week at the Bougainvillea Beach Resort. I have never in my entire travels experienced such amazing customer service and people. Every single employee there was kind, genuine and wanting to make your experience an amazing one. I just can't say enough good things about the staff and people there.
The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The beach is absolutely beautiful outside of the resort. The waters are a bit rough at times but that's to be expected on the south side of the island. My week there still provided 3-4 good days of being able to go into the ocean and play. Just laying by the beach is incredible with the green blue waters. They also keep the beach and pools very clean and tidy.
I would most definitely go back to this resort. My only complaint would be that the walls were slightly thin. I had a neighbor that had an awful cough and was sick and I could hear him quite a bit. It wasn't bad enough though to not make me want to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish