We have just returned from our first trip to Barbados and this hotel made our holiday perfect. Check in was easy and efficient, our room wasn't ready when we first arrived as we were slightly early so we were given tokens for the pool bar to use whilst we waited. We stayed in a junior suite which was perfect for us. There is a fully equipped kitchen to use and room is very spacious, we were lucky enough to be given one of the 3 rooms in the hotel that had a private plunge pool at the end of our patio which was a perfect touch!
We only ate in one of the restaurants which was Lanterns by the sea. The food there is lovely and they were very happy to accommodate for my fussy partner and offer things that were not on the menu. Staff were very friendly and always made sure our glasses were topped up. If you are self catering like we were there is a large supermarket 5 minutes away from the hotel (Super centre) where you can buy all the groceries you need. We later discovered Big B super centre which we found offered a lot more choice and preferred it to the Super Centre. There are always taxi drivers outside of the hotel who are very friendly and will take you anywhere so getting around is not problem at all.
I cannot fault this hotel in any way at all and I can fully understand why the reviews are so good. Our room was absolutely spotless and cleaned everyday by housekeeping who did a great job. The grounds of the hotel are kept immaculate by the maintenance staff who you will see during the day making sure everything (pools etc) are kept clean. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish