Wow, I was blown away by my amazing vacation I just had (end of November-beginning of December 2012), by how friendly and accommodating all the staff was that was working. The entire resort itself has a friendly, relaxing, welcoming feel to it. The amazing views that each of the rooms offer, the two pools to choose from (one with a swim in bar), the beautiful white sand beach and crystal clear blue water are only steps away, your won't have to leave the resort to have an amazing Caribbean vacation. Top all that off with the fact that if you leave your windows open at night, you can listen to the waves crash along the shore, giving you a peaceful sleep...
However, if you do decide you want to do something more exciting, Oistins Fish Market, is within walking distance to the East, offering amazing food and entertainment, or the same distance away to the West, St.Lawrence Gap offers a wide variety of restaurants of all kinds of cultural backgrounds, as well as a very lively nightlife scene.
Rent a car one day or hire a taxi and do a tour of the island! One day my family rented a car, and the other day my grandma and her elderly friends hired a taxi to take them on a scenic tour, this was easily arranged through the front desk and they provided us with many options to choose from. So many beautiful places to check out, it will make it hard to leave once your vacation has ended!!!
Bougainvillea truly makes you feel as though you are in Paradise. I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish