This year was our 12th year at this hotel. Some refurbishments have taken place in some rooms, our room was a great improvement bright and very clean (the hotel staff accommodate us with the same room every year which has fabulous views of the ocean and the hotel in general.
The staff from the general Manager Mrs White to every department are superb and can't do enough to make sure the vacation goes well. The rooms were beautifully cleaned before midday on most occasions although this was not an issue with us as we we were out and about anyway.
The location of the hotel is on the beach. It is a five minute walk to Maxwell Main Road to catch the bus for Bridgetown or further along the west coast, and east to the fishing village of Oistins. A five minute walk along the beach takes you to an area called the Gap where there is a supermarket and several shops.
Overall I would thoroughly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bougainvillea is the one that offers it all. Edged by two beautiful beaches, the resort, well known for its personal-touch and service, has 138 spacious suites which are just footsteps from the sand. Mediterranean style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and the namesake Bougainvillea flowers create a tranquil setting, yet the location is merely minutes from south coast hotspots, making it an ideal base for exploring Barbados. Recommended for couples or families, the roomy suites all have ocean-facing balconies with breathtaking views. As a full service leisure resort, Bougainvillea has three swimming pools, a swim-up bar with daily happy hour, two beachfront restaurants, well-equipped fitness centre, luxurious Spa services, watersports, tennis court, Kids Club, Teen games room and outdoor play park. Entertainment is also offered several nights per week. Bougainvillea is a green hotel and has been awarded the Travelife GOLD award and the EarthCheck PLATINUM award for its commitment to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Bougainvillea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bougainvillea Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Bougainvillea Barbados
- Hotel Bougainvillea Beach
- Bougainvillea Hotel Barbados
- Beach Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Resort
- Bougainvillea Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish