I spent 7 night at Ocean Spray Beach Apartments and although I am not a surfer, i loved it. Our appatment was literally 10m from the beach and if you opened the window you could hear the nice sound of the waves.
One of the best experiences from a week on Barbados are the breakfast at Ocean Spray. The kitchen and the tables are outside in the garden and there is nothing better than having delicious pancakes with honey and looking the ocean.
The staff was very friendly and Mood, the owner, is a superb host. The apartment was cleaned daily and i really recommend the place for a nice relaxing time in Barbados!
ps: you also have free WiFi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique serviced apartment complex featuring studios, one bedrooms and multiple room apartments. We offer the benefits of home with some hotel type amenities. Located off the beaten path in the countryside, in one of the best beginner surf spots in the Caribbean. The sea spray, amazing shoreline of the bay and lush gardens offers an ideal setting to getaway and relax. Join us in the Yoga Pavilion for group or private yoga sessions. Mamu’s Cafe prepares fresh organic food grown on our own tropical fruit forest which is also available to tour and hike. Nearby is Silver Sands & Long Beach, and Oistins town for shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean Spray Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartment Hotel Christ Church
- Ocean Spray Beach Apartments Barbados/Christ Church Parish