Barbados Beach Club
Ocean Two Resort & Residences(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$303
$167
$144
Bougainvillea Barbados(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
$305
$240
Hotels.com
Blue Orchids Beach Hotel(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
$114
Coconut Court Beach Hotel(Hastings)(Great Value!)
$207
$163
Accra Beach Hotel & Spa(Christ Church Parish)(Great Value!)
$234
$152
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$122
Travelocity
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$195
$152
Hotels.com
The SoCo Hotel(Hastings)
$334
$638
$562
All reviewsa la carte restaurantthree starlimbo dancersst lawrence gapthe gapsteel bandtwo double bedsbuffet stylegreat holidayfriday nightplenty of sunbedslaid backbit datedrestaurant staffwater sportsnightly entertainmentjet ski
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I've been to this hotel on various occassions. This hotel is listed as a 3 star hotel and that is exactly what it is. Maybe nearer a 2 star for some, but for me it is a very average hotel with the most AMAZING staff who make the trip so enjoyable.

The rooms are clean and have everything that you need and most with a great sea view. I have always requested specific rooms and the staff are so great that they provide me with that room.

The food is very tasty and I don't understand how so many people complain about it. It's a buffet style so there is plenty to choose from. The only negative I have about food is the Sea Rocks restaurant. The menu is very limited so not much you can have for free and I don't agree with having to pay for meals in an all-inclusive. I can understand the supplement for steak and lobster but there need to be more free choices.

I must totally complement the staff, they always remember me each year and are always so friendly :-

Dale (bar) - what a legend, always happy and you can tell that he enjoys his job which goes a long way with guests. Nothing worse than someone on the bar you can't speak to and have a laugh with

Morrison (bar) - the King of cocktails. Ask for a Morrison special (you will love it)

Sandra (Restaurant) - Always so friendly and there to help

Melissa (Restaurant) - Lovely girl, always smiling and singing. She obviously loves her job too

Reception Staff - always there to help

I look forward to my next trip to this hotel

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Having returned to the Barbados Beach Club 16 times in the last 10 years we disagree with the negative reviews placed recently. Cleanliness, location, friendly staff and willing to help. A good selection of food at each meal and tea/coffee 24 hours a day. Staff do their upmost to accomodate your every request and we feel totally at ease and relaxed from the minute we arrived.We are horrified to read there has been theft in the hotel and find this very difficult to believe, plus there are safes for valuables available should you need them.The staff in our opinion are totally trustworthy.
The beach is beautiful and yes the gate is locked but opened early morning 7.30 ish. Housekeeping is excellent and we have found a high standard of cleaning and hygiene. The people who complain about this hotel have very high expectations on low budgets!!!! if they want better accomodation and food then stay somewhere more expensive maybe on the West coast at three times the price.
We will always reccommend the BBC to everyone we meet because we have found after many visits the hotel is good value for money. We will always return, in fact, the hotel has many regulars returning annually of which we are two. This year my daughter and grandson accompanied us and thoroughly enjoyed the experience and we were made very welcome. We thoroughly enjoy the BBC and intend to return again and again.

Room Tip: De Luxe rooms are worthwhile paying the extra for as you have a view of the sea, beach and pool. Beach towels are free daily you exchange them as and when required, which is a bonus. Try Gibson the chef's rum trifle, it is FANTASTIC!!!!! lol
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Elaine R
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I went to the Barbados Beach Club with my boyfriend and 2 friends for 5 days in the middle of June. We had a great time. Yes the hotel is a little out dated, but they are renovating it and doing a great job. I don't understand all of the negative reviews about the staff. The staff is amazing! They are all so friendly. The hotel location is awesome. It's almost like you have a private beach. The alcoholic drinks are NOT watered down! The rooms are very clean and we had fresh towels every day. The staff at the concierge desk was extremely helpful with everything. They helped us book a catamaran cruise which was awesome. We highly recommend the Jammin' Catamaran Cruise. They also helped us rent a car so we could tour the island. We highly recommend Oistens fish fry... yummy! Overall we had a great time at the BCC. The ONLY disappointment that we had was the food. It was buffet style which was nice and easy. But it was very hit or miss in the quality. Some things were very good. Some things weren't very good. Some things were stale. Yes I understand it is a 2 star hotel, but the one thing that helps keep a place in business is the food. Overall we had a great time. I recommend the BCC if you are looking for some fun and sun for a great value.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side have a great view of the ocean and garden
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carissa1983
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed on the fifth floor with a balcony looking out at sea and it was very peaceful and lovely! The Hotel staff were very pleasant and the meals were great. Lovely location and overall a great vacation in Barbados and staying at BBC made it much more enjoyable! Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a very affordable and fantastic getaway!

Room Tip: We stayed in Rooms 501 and 502 and it has such a lovely view from the balcony, overlooking both the sea and the gardens below!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jr L
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Giving this hotel one circle rating is being very generous. Me and my group went here last year for crop over. After countless call to the hotel informing them of the time we would be coming in would be later than the original time we first set (We were assured that our rooms would be ready especially seeing we were coming later than the original time) when we reached the rooms were not ready. they made us wait 5 hours in the lobby for our rooms were not ready. totally wasting our first day there. Our room was a breakfast inclusive room not all inclusive for we didn't see the need to use the all inclusive option seeing we came to go party for crop over. breakfast was cut off so early you had to literately wake up at 7am in order to ensure you don't get the dregs. One of the days rain fell and flooded out our neighbours room we felt so bad for them we had to invite them to put there stuff in our room for the staff there did nothing about it until the next day. THE WORST PART! the housekeeping staff stole from our room. They stole our i phone, articles of clothing, money and the staff seem to not care at all. only one young man like ourselves was accommodating. There are no ice machines or water stations on any of the floors. DO not try to save money and stay at this hotel the staff are horrible, they steal and they know nothing about customer service. worst stay ever!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends