“July 14”
Review of Barbados Golf Club

Barbados Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Having just been reconstructed in 2000, this golf course provides one of the most beautiful courses on the island.
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I went for a round of 18. We rented a cart and clubs. We decided to do a 3pm twilight tee off which was cheaper for rentals. The course was fun, quiet, and breezy. I am not the greatest golfer and I did fair. The greens were fast, but we got used to that. We were approached by a man on one of the later holes about buying a bag of golf balls but with a polite "no thank you" He went back to his house on the other side of the fence. We were able to get 18 in but it got dark real fast. We grabbed a quick beer at the bar while we waited for our taxi, which was refreshing. Overall a lovely day of golf.

2  Thank Kaylin M
There are newer reviews for Barbados Golf Club

Reviewed July 17, 2014

poor service, for the money I paid for a round of golf I thought I would of at least gotten a smile. very poor course

1  Thank Darrell-Hynes
Reviewed July 15, 2014

So a little worn and dry this year with the lack of rain but still is a good track. If you're on the south course and want a fun round don't hesitate. All staff are very friendly led by Betty-June and are happy to assist with your needs.

1  Thank ByrenToronto
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We decided to play in the afternoon, good news they have twilight rates..ask them. We enjoyed the course though it is a bit challenging with sand traps and WIND from the sea. Course was well maintained, they have pull carts, electric carts and rental clubs if you need them. It is not every day that you tee off with chickens on one of the tee boxes. Be sure to stop for lunch..good food and good service.

2  Thank Catraveler2004
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The staff here is some of the friendliest I've ever encountered at a golf club. I love the 19th hole and they have pizza delivery to your golf cart.

The greens are very fast and challenging. More often than not I roll right through the greens. I'm conquering the long par 3s with my 7 Wood though!

The food is really good here and the service. Decent selection at the pro shop. The carts are good and come equipped with ice chests.

The range is located in a strange place and the fairways are little bit patchy and rough in places...but hey...it's a hot place and that's bound to happen.

Overall it's super challenging, pretty and a good day of golf that I know you'll rate pretty high in your books if you give it a try.

If I lived here I would be a member for sure.

1  Thank laura m