“great course for all skill levels”
Review of Barbados Golf Club

Barbados Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Having just been reconstructed in 2000, this golf course provides one of the most beautiful courses on the island.
Reviewed December 14, 2013

A pretty decent course in for a very decent fee! golfed here for under 200.00CA including, cart, balls, shoes, cart and 18. Decent clubs - Cobra (2011??) for rent and we needed shoes and they suited us up quite fine. The course itself is public course and was in good shape except for the odd patch of "re-sodding" but we played around them without issues. The course is cared for and we were glad to have taken the morning to play.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Had my son with me and he is addicted to golf so I had no choice but to go with him. The hotel we stayed at has some kind of relationship with the course but I am sure most hotels.have the same thing. You should check that before booking with anyone there. Anyway if I remember the course is over 7000 yds. I found it long so I moved to the reds. My son ate the course up and was just nine over on the day. It is well laid out but BEWARE the greens are well lets just say different, mysterious, unique. You will see what I mean. Price was good a little over 100 U.S. with cart and rental clubs. Don't quote me on that but price is good..ENJOY

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had 2 rounds of golf here with friends in October and enjoyed the course. After both rounds we had a good family lunch at the club house - really good home made pizzas and healthy, but filling wraps. If you're at the course for a game and want a good value, tasty meal with choices for all the family, then grab a seat at the club house.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I only played 9 holes but enjoyed the front nine....great views along some of the holes. The staff was very helpful calling my car to return to the resort.

The one thing that was confusing was renting of a cart or pull cart. Due to the risk of rain, I had to take a cart, but other before and after me were able to take a pull cart.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Nice Par 72 golf course and good 19th hole atmosphere as well which overlooks the 18th and 1st green.