Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
What an incredible experience!

Christian was sure to make all of us feel so comfortable before entering the water that by the time... read more

Reviewed February 26, 2022
443marleya
Such an incredible experience!

I’ve now surfed with Christian twice! The first time, was my first time ever surfing and it was... read more

Reviewed February 24, 2022
Ashley562lb

Recommended experiences in and around Barbados
from $55.00
from $158.60
from $30.00
from $82.00
More Info
All reviews christian boos great teacher surf school his enthusiasm positive energy riding waves great guy step by step awesome experience lesson beginners safety instructor board land barbados paddle
Selected filters
Reviewed November 8, 2019

We recommend Christian’s surf lessons for everyone. Definitely going back during our stay in Barbados.

1  Thank Tiit225
Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

This is my second surf lesson with Christian.. he’s an amazing teacher, full of praise and positivity. He won’t let you give up.. brilliant atmosphere and he takes photos and videos on his go pro.. 100% recommend you do this whilst on the island..

1  Thank Lauramagz84
Reviewed November 8, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely awesome time once again! 2nd time I’ve had a lesson and enjoyed every minute, so patient and encouraging teacher.. so much fun. The best surf school in Barbados

1  Thank che2ie
Reviewed November 6, 2019

Every time we're in Barbados we surf with Boosy. Not only is Christian a great instructor and makes sure every lesson is enjoyable he will always get you improving. In fact I guarantee he'll get you standing up after by your first lesson. I would no hesitate to recommend Boosy.

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank ExplorerandTraveler
Reviewed November 5, 2019

My husband, kids and I had the privilege of surfing with Boosy again last month! I have been surfing with Boosy every time we are in Barbados for the last 4 years and every time it's better! Christian is so great with the kids, he's so patient and understanding that they might be nervous and does everything to ease their fears and has them surprising themselves with what they are capable of in no time. My husband and I surfed some bigger waves and Christian always had his eye on us and took the time to teach us about the currents. His priority is always safety and having fun. He knows how to teach the basics but he is also great at teaching you how to take your surfing to the next level! His passion for surfing is contagious! If you are going to ever try surfing you HAVE to book a lesson with Christian, you will not regret it! Absolute best part of our trip!!!

Date of experience: October 2019