TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Simply amazing

We have surfed with Christian for many years and yet again this year he proved why he is THE guy to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Boscar
Essex
The best thing to experience in Barbados

We recommend Christian’s surf lessons for everyone. Definitely going back during our stay in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tiit225
Tallinn, Estonia

All reviews great teacher surf school his enthusiasm freights bay riding waves two hour lesson great guy learn how amazing experience visiting barbados beautiful barbados sea turtles christian beginners safety instructor board
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019

I have thought about learning to surf more than once and with encouragement from Christian I had my first class last week. It was excellent. Christian is patient and is able to help you learn and improve, even from the first class. I can honestly say that the experience was a million times better than I anticipated and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Christian is the best. My daughter made her dream trip to Barbados to learn to surf. She loved the experience. She spent 5 days with Christian progressing to more challenging locations and shorter boards all the while gaining more confidence on the board.

Christian wishing you all the best and very grateful for your time.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 2, 2019

We visited Barbados on a cruise. We did a morning lesson with Christian. We were late getting to the surf spot, still gave us the full two hours. He was patient, helpful and knowledgeable during our lesson. Took time to get to know us too, and take pictures for us. Our first time surfing was great, and we hope to go again some day. We had a great time with him for our two hour lesson and would do it again when we visit Barbados. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

My 3 friends and I were recommended by a friend to have Boosy teach us how to surf. The 2 hour lesson was well worth it and if I ever visit Barbados again I will definetely call him up again and learn some more! He was very personable and a excellent teacher.

Give it a try!

Reviewed March 10, 2019

After contacting them I could have a surf lesson immediately the next day at 8AM. Directions were clear, Instructor Christian was in time. I was lucky; the water and the sky were blue and the waves were perfect. I got a thorough introduction and together with the other students we took off for the waves.
The great thing about surfing in Freights Bay is that there are turtles everywhere. Sometimes coming up and most of the time being like shadows below you. Next to that I was treated on a jumping sting ray!
Christian gave great directions and every ride went better then the one before. It was a great experience. If you have the chance: go! Thanks Christian! ;)