Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome teacher best person

Christian is an amazing teacher, he encourages you, takes care of you, shows you different surf... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2020
marialp28
Lisbon, Portugal
Awesome surfing teacher

Couldn't recommend Boosy's surf school enough, perfect for any level of surfing, from a beginner... read more

Reviewed December 21, 2020
OdotW
Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Barbados
from $42.00
from $28.00
from $76.93
from $143.00
More Info
All reviews christian boos great teacher surf school his enthusiasm freights bay positive energy riding waves patient teacher two hour lesson great guy learning how learn how skill level amazing experience bigger waves look no further beautiful barbados
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019

We visited Barbados on a cruise. We did a morning lesson with Christian. We were late getting to the surf spot, still gave us the full two hours. He was patient, helpful and knowledgeable during our lesson. Took time to get to know us too, and take pictures for us. Our first time surfing was great, and we hope to go again some day. We had a great time with him for our two hour lesson and would do it again when we visit Barbados. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

My 3 friends and I were recommended by a friend to have Boosy teach us how to surf. The 2 hour lesson was well worth it and if I ever visit Barbados again I will definetely call him up again and learn some more! He was very personable and a excellent teacher.

Give it a try!

Reviewed March 10, 2019

After contacting them I could have a surf lesson immediately the next day at 8AM. Directions were clear, Instructor Christian was in time. I was lucky; the water and the sky were blue and the waves were perfect. I got a thorough introduction and together with the other students we took off for the waves.
The great thing about surfing in Freights Bay is that there are turtles everywhere. Sometimes coming up and most of the time being like shadows below you. Next to that I was treated on a jumping sting ray!
Christian gave great directions and every ride went better then the one before. It was a great experience. If you have the chance: go! Thanks Christian! ;)

Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Christian is so helpful. He helped me to learn to catch my own waves. Always gives great advice. He is tentative and caring of all his students.
Definitely coming back again next time in Barbados.

Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

So this was my second trip back to go surfing with Boosy, firstly he’s a great instructor and really knows surfing inside out, secondly he’s a real nice guy - even the sea turtles like him!
Thirdly he has a board for each and every person and will give you best chance of having fun and enjoying the beautiful surf spots across the island. I also hired a board from him a couple other times and he was happy to give me tips and point me in the directions of the best waves, even when busy with other clients.
Make sure you hit him up if you are looking to surf in Barbados!

Date of experience: February 2019