Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
First Experience Surfing!!

My 3 friends and I were recommended by a friend to have Boosy teach us how to surf. The 2 hour... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sccrfrk9
Great surf lesson!

After contacting them I could have a surf lesson immediately the next day at 8AM. Directions were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wieteke79
Santo Domingo

All reviews great teacher surf school freights bay his enthusiasm riding waves positive energy two hour lesson great guy learn how step by step amazing experience look no further beautiful barbados visiting barbados sea turtles christian safety
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited Barbados last week and on our second last day we wanted to go surfing. I wish we would tried it sooner! Boosy was recommended by our concierge at the Accra. He came to pick us up, took us to the surfing spot, gave us a quick on ground lesson then out we went on the waves! He taught us how to move with the waves and when to swim and stand and after a few push starts. We were able to surf our own waves! It was crazy fun and Boosy is a great teacher and super fun too. I recommend his surfing lesson to anyone who wants to learn. You'll be pro in no time! Thanks Boosy!! -Angela

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My friends and I took 2 lessons with Christian. It was fun And usefull, we really improved our surfing skills. I would recommand it anytime! Thanks Christian!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have just returned from a great trip to Barbados, but by far the highlight of the trip was our surf lesson with Christian. Not only was the scheduling easy and professional, but the entire experience was smooth from start to finish. Christian picked myself and my husband up, right on time, and drove to the first surf location. His expert eye could tell that another location may be better. Just a short drive later, we found a private surf corner. A quick lesson on the shore and into the water. Within a few tries, I was up (took a bit longer for the husband) and having the time of my life. Good conversation about surfing, Barbados and life in general left us relaxed and feeling as if we were surrounded by friends. Christian knows the locals and is clearly part the surf culture in the area. I would recommend him to ANYONE!!!! BTW, my husband did get up with some expert coaching and we both left with smiles. We experienced something special! Thank you Christian!

1  Thank MarlinFl
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My friends and I took one lesson with Christian and we loved it so much, I ended up going 4 times :)
It was an amazing experience and it's a guaranteed success because he takes his time to analyze everybody's performance and tips you on what you are doing wrong so you can actually get better even in a beginner's class!
Seriously, if I ever go back to Barbados I'll probably book my whole week surfing with Christian. What's great is that if you are a group and not at the same level surfing or simply of physical capacities, he'll be able to help/challenge everyone and you will never get bored (with his sense of humour, I'd be surprised you'd be bored at all!!!).
So thanks again Boosy's surf school for making this trip possible, memorable and so much fun!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We are a family with daughters in their late teens, none of us had tried surfing before. Christian picked us up from our hotel and drove us to a perfect surfing spot. We were joined by an eight year old boy also having his first lesson. Christian had carefully selected boards to suit our heights and weights and ran through the basics on the grass. He is very safety concious, immensely patient and really encouraging. As a result everyone in our lesson got up on the boards on our first couple of runs! We were so amazed and even better his friend was taking loads of pictures.

If you are a first timer considering this activity just book with Christian and you will amaze yourself. We booked a second lesson for the last day of our holiday and I've booked flights for next year so that we can surf with Christian again.
Take plenty of sunscreen and drinks for the end.

Date of experience: October 2013