Open today: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
First Experience Surfing!!

My 3 friends and I were recommended by a friend to have Boosy teach us how to surf. The 2 hour... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sccrfrk9
Great surf lesson!

After contacting them I could have a surf lesson immediately the next day at 8AM. Directions were... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Wieteke79
Santo Domingo

All reviews great teacher surf school freights bay his enthusiasm riding waves positive energy two hour lesson great guy learn how step by step amazing experience look no further beautiful barbados visiting barbados sea turtles christian safety
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My 3-month stay in Barbados would not have been as amazing as it was had it not been for surfing lessons with Boosy. He let us learn at the right pace and brought us to some great surf spots around the island. Apart from being an awesome teacher he's just fun to hang with and to watch as he showed us his love for surfing. I will really miss these amazing surf days with Boosy and definitely recommend his lessons to anyone visiting Barbados! Thanks so much, Boosy! :)

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have been surfing with Boosy about seven times since I've been in Barbados and I've had so much fun every single time! Boosy is a great guy and an excellent teacher. He genuinely wants you to improve every single time you get on a board. His teaching style is simple to start and advances as you do. I highly recommend his school to anyone - I'm going to miss him and I can't wait to come back to Barbados and go surfing with him again! :)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Me and my friends got the most amazing surfing lesson. We were all beginners, but the theory was very well explained and the spot as well as the boards were ideal for our level and we all learned very quick. The view was breathtaking and we got to see sea turtles swimming as we were surfing! Boosy is an excellent teacher, passionate about surfing, encouraging and fun! And the value is great compared to a lot of other surfing lessons in Barbados. Boosy will pick you up and drive you back to bring you where the waves are best, provide the boards, and teach for 2 hours for a very affordable price!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had surfing lessons with Boosy's Surf School 3 years ago and I was absolutely impressed by the fact that everybody (including myself..) managed to stand up on the surf board already in the first lesson!!!
After that I was so enthusiastic about surfing that when I went back to Europe I tried to surf with other instructors but I was not able to get up.
Last week I went back Barbados with my friends and took them to have lessons with Christian and of course we all got up on the board, really amazing combined with so much fun!
It inspiring to see how Christian has the ability to analyze each student individually correcting the wrong postures and explaining exactly what is needed to get it right. His attention to the detail, his communication skills and motivation makes him unique and anybody wanting to learn to surf in Barbados is lucky to have him there. Thank you Christian "maestro" we will come back!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

One of my favorite things I did in Barbados was learning to surf with Boosy's surf school. I was nervous because neither myself or my husband have ever surfed but he was really patient and informative! I will definitely go again and recommend it to anyone!