Review Highlights
Great experience

Came to the island for a family holiday but was stoked to be able to get a tour around some of the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Tim M
Appreciate attention to detailed inquiries and follow through to make my experience great

My experience has been everything I hoped for. Melanie guided me to appropriate accommodations as a... read more

Reviewed September 28, 2019
JDTx3

All reviews car rental local knowledge prior to our arrival catamaran trip dover beach melanie surf barbados island racks apartment bathsheba correspondence units opportunities jordan paddle
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2017

Melanie understood my requests and provided me with a perfect fit, for what I had requested. It all flowed smoothly, and she was available to contact when I requested some extras.
Melanie, sorry this is so late. You are wonderful at what you do. I totally recommend you!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed January 19, 2017

I'd like to thank Melanie a lot for her constant support before and during our vacation. I started an Email exchange with Melanie several months before my arrival to Barbados. She was very friendly and helpful and provided us with car booking and surf lessons. We had three surf lessons (3 days in a row) with instructors (Bruce and Paul) and then we rented surf boards. Melanie gave us boards and racks to fix boards on the top of the car. Melanie was always available on the phone and advised us the spots to go that day - it was what we expected because "you have to know Barbados to understand where good waves are. The forecast will not tell you much"
I definitely recommend Melanie if you are planning a trip to the island no matter where you are from.
Enjoy Barbados and have a safe trip!

Date of experience: January 2017
SurfFlower, Owner at Barbados Surf Trips, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write the review Anton! It was nice to meet you all. I am glad i could help. Thanks for choosing Barbados Surf Trips for your surf vacation. Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed January 12, 2017

Melanie helped me plan my surf trip with one of my buddies from New York who is extremely hard to please. The condo we rented was much more beautiful on arrival than what we saw online(when does that happen). Melanie also took care of our car rental and was super helpful with surf spots, dinner recommendations, etc. I am stoked recommend Barbados Surf Trips and will be booking future trips through Melanie!

Date of experience: November 2016

Thanks Jose!! So glad you loved the condo and that you caught really fun waves! I was happy to help organize your surf trip, thanks for choosing Barbados Surf Trips!

Reviewed January 5, 2017

Melanie helped us find a great home for the duration of our stay. She gave us a guide with restaurant suggestions and activities that was spot on! We loved everything she recommended. She also went out of her way to update us daily on where to surf! We absolutely loved the island and will definitely come back to Bathsheba soon!

Date of experience: January 2017

Thanks Natalie! It was so nice to meet you all and even get to surf with you guys a few times. I'm happy you enjoyed Barbados and i could help make your vacation a good one. Take Care

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I rarely write reviews. If somethings average, why bother? There are plenty of people who want to take your money, Melanie was special, she worked hard to make sure my surf session was perfect. She let me know in advance what I would be rideing and was even kind enough to snap a few pictures (new screen saver @ work!). We even surfed 2 different spots! And I really don't think I could have found either of them on my own.

Date of experience: December 2016