“Horrible Experience at Il Forno!!”
Review of Il Forno Ristorante - CLOSED

Il Forno Ristorante
Reviewed December 15, 2008

My experience at Il Forno was horrible. Firstly, there was a significant wait for cocktails. Then after the food was ordered ans served, I was displeased, to say the least, that the chicken on my caesar salad was in fact a processed chicken fillet offered in supermarkets and gas stations island wide. Actually, I was displeased and offended. The chicken on my salad was clearly one fillet from the wel know Farmer's Choice brand, which was cut into four thin strips. If that was not bad enough, my friend's calamari fritte was served with a hearty helping of original Ragu sauce. We certainly did not go out to a restaurant to be served with a tinned sauce. Especially to an Italian restaurant!!!!! I am still smarting at the experience!!!

3  Thank Anaksunamun24

Reviewed November 25, 2008

Il Forno was a pleasant surprise. Although the outside may look a bit rundown and shady, the inside is beautiful with a great oceanfront view. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. We were also very happy with our service. We recommend Il Forno to anybody visiting Barbados.

Reviewed October 24, 2008

i strongly recommend that you dont waist your time or money in this "resturant " the food was garbage !!! the only thing that was decent was the waitress we had but besides that by far the worst tasting so called italian food we have ever tried .

2  Thank johnjjj
Reviewed September 17, 2008

Il Forno Restaurant.

We went to Il Forno for Dinner, we arrive at 7Pm and were greeted by the Manager, Federico.

He show us a table by the sea and we liked the table setting, our waitress Nicole was very friendly and directed us in what to eat. we tried the pasta course and the fish and we fund it to be excellent. For appetizers we had a Pizza which Nicole explained that it was cooked in a wood burning oven ( Just Divine )
Our experience for the evening was great and moreover our bill was very low, great value considering that in Barbados Food is very expensive.

We definatelly reccomend Il Forno and please let us know your experience.

1  Thank gstunnar
Reviewed June 5, 2008

Great Value, great food and great service