“A Restaurant Not to be Missed!”

Champers Restaurant
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Being our last evening in Barbados for this trip, we decided to try Champers. We were not disappointed in our choice. We had a table next to the railing, overlooking the ocean. The service was friendly and efficient. All four of us were pleased with our food- ranging from tuna tartar to prawns and salads for appetizers. The main courses of fish and chicken were equally as delicious.

I highly recommend Champers and we will definitely be back next year .

Write a ReviewReviews (3,802)

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The restaurant is quite expensive but as it was a special occasion we decided to push the boat out. The meal was delicious and the service was faultless. Well worth the extra expense.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Family and friends took me to Champers for my birthday. The food, ambiance, and service was excellent, so much so that we ate there two more times during our 2 weeks stay. My thanks to the Champers staff for making my birthday the best one ever. Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Champers had been recommended to me by many people. We had a rail side table on Christmas Eve. The weather was not very kind to us ~ pouring down with rain. The seat cushion I had was very damp which I only realised once I had sat down. I really think that in a restaurant of this calibre, that should have been checked. I ordered Pate to start which was very ordinary. Fish as a main which was OK and a bread and butter pudding that was also just OK.
For me Champers just had no 'Wow factor' that night.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

A bit pricey but worth every penny. Excellent service, fantastic food and lovely ambiance. Highly recommend!