Tripadvisor
Saint James Parish
Post
Inbox
Search

“TASTY SHOPPING MALL SURPRISE”

Lemongrass Noodle Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the location isn’t romantic, but the food is really good , an ideal spot for a casual spicy meal.
kitchen was slow, food was worth waiting for!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (420)

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

The service was extremely slow. The wait staff seemed to spend a lot of time hanging out in the kitchen instead of attending to patrons. We had to request the bill twice before we received it.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

We ordered tepanyaki chicken and pad thai. Wow, great food and we didn't have to wait few hours like many other restaurant! We will definitely come back!

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

The atmosphere is easy, casual not fussy. Service was quite good our servers were attentive and polite the appetizers and mains came out in a timely manner and were quite tasty I tried the pork tenderloin with noodles and my husband did curried seafood with jasmine rice verrrry tasty both were indeed! my only criticism is for those prices and seeing that u basically sit outside with a nice canvas covering I would have expected heavier portions especially for the appetizers hope they note this (would have given the fourth star if they were) but all in all I would eat there again

Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

It's been a while since this restaurant has been around so as I was at Cave Shepherd Vista which is right next door to the Express Truck I decided to finally make here my lunch stop. It was just after 11am and the young lady was in the process of getting everything together. She was very polite and friendly and offered me to have a seat until my order was ready. I ordered the cashew chicken which sounded very different and cashew is my favorite nut so it was an easy decision. Even though it's a mobile location the bathroom facilities were in immaculate condition and the seating area was a bit hot but the view of the beach across the street made up for that with the occasional breeze blowing throughout the area. (I'd recommend a few ceiling fans for those persons not wanting to have grab and go lunch.) The food was flavorsome and well prepared. I would definitely be back again and would recommend this spot for sure.

Date of visit: November 2019