“A fantastic instructor, can't recommend him enough”

Aqua Tiger Watersports
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Tony is a fantastic instructor. I would recommend him to anyone looking for excellent water ski or wakeboard instruction. He had our novice daughter skiing within 30 mins and by the end of the holiday she become a competent water skier .Tony is conscientious, great fun, enthusiastic and a great guy.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Tony is the best sports instructor I have ever met. I have just spent a week improving my waterskiing (and that's not easy for someone who is scared of the water!!) so I managed to monoski at the end of the week. Tony also taught a 7-year old in our group to waterski and she thoroughly enjoyed every moment. He is always on-time, he provides excellent instruction, and always wants you to improve without pushing too hard. I can't recommend Tony enough....you will feel the feeling :)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We use Tony each year we come to barbados. He always turns up on time, is safety conscious, has good equipment, skis, wakeboards and towable inflatables, skis for small children. Our boys now monoski almost horizontally when turning and tony still encourages them to improve. I learned to ski with him as an adult, I am a nervous middle aged woman and I can now monoski with no problems. Children will adore him, his knowledge of the waters is second to none - oh and you ought to watch him barefoot ski! Prefers to operate by appointment, doesn't tout the beach. Give him a ring!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

What can i say about Tony from " Aqua Tiger"......... Not only is he a friendly, helpful, organised and considerate......... he is a truely wonderful instructor. He has taught my 8 year old daughter to waterski. Within a week, he had her mono-skiing such is his clear, constructive tuition. I can highly recommend him and my daughter can't wait to return to continue her waterskiing.

1  Thank slr563
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Aqua Tiger Tony is a patient, thorough teacher who will give you confidence as a beginner, improve your technique if you already ski, and push you to be better no matter which level you are at. He covers many different sports, ranging from waterskiing to paddle boarding, and everything in between.

He has a great sense of humour, while taking his job very seriously.

We really couldn't recommend him more highly!