“Outstanding experince all the way around!”

Sin-Bad Sailing Day Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a unique sailing experience along the west coast of Barbados - an exceptional day at sea on our lunch cruise, day charter or charter by the hour.
Fort Collins, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Outstanding experince all the way around!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Brain and Fox gave us a wonderful sailing experience- took us to a less crowded area to snorkel with the turtles, made sure everyone was comfortable with the equipment, gave us an opportunity to snorkel at a coral reef and fed us an outstanding lunch! I would definitely recommend it for people who want a really boating experience, not a "party" boat- they have a class attraction.

1 Thank Judy W

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best day ever spent in Barbados, bar none”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Since I get motion sickness, I have been reluctant to go sailing in Barbados. However, with the help of medication, I went yesterday. The day was perfect. The sailing was wonderful, the food delicious, swimming with the turtles and snorkling was absolutely fabulous. I spend my winters -- December to end of March -- in Barbados and I can honestly say that sailing with Brian and Foxy was the best day I have ever spent in Barbados. They are professional, helpful and lots of fun. I will go back next year.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“Wonderful day spent with Brian and Foxy!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

We has such a great time on the caramaran! We enjoyed the sailing and then swam with sea turtles. It was an amazing experience! Lunch on the boat was fantastic. Even better than the food on our cruise ship! I highly recommend calling on Sin-Bad for an day in Barbados!! You won't regret it!

Visited February 2012
Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best day sailing in Barbados”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

If you want a great day sailing the west coast of Barbados, try Sinbad (sinbadsailingcruises.com) with Brian & Fox. Usually 8 to 12 guest, which makes it a fun filled day where you make new friends. Add bonus - swimming with the turtles and feasting on Brian's excellent Bajan lunch. It doesn't get any better than this!

Visited January 2012
Teignmouth
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fabulous day on Sinbad”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

A wonderful day with a great crew and fantastic food. Sinbad normally restricts its guest numbers to 10 which means on a fun-filled trip everyone gets to know each other and can form friendships which in our case has already led to further partying elsewhere on the Island! It was our first time swimming with the turtles and it was amazing. The captain Brian is also the chef and the lunch he laid on for us was truly superb. It was clear from the maneuverability of the boat and the fact that we could come in quite close to land that Captain Brian and his mate Fox were able and competant sailors. We highly recommend that anyone considering a boat trip on Barbados should definately go with Sinbad, Brian & Fox.