I recently stayed at Royal Westmoreland for my honeymoon and it was Amazing so wanted to let everyone know :)
The bookings team in the UK could not help me enough from start to finish with booking requests, flights with Virgin and Obviously, most important, to make sure there was a nice cold bottle of Banks beer waiting for us in the fridge when we got there!!! We managed to get a fantastic offer and looking to book for this Summer with friends as there is still availability!
The accommodation ( Celebrity Villa ) is top class far better than the villa my “friend” had booked privately, our location was better and standard much better. Most importantly my husband is a golfer and to have golf included as well as discounts on Food and spa is brilliant.
Lastly just wanted to mention the concierge on resort, they really are brilliant - My husband had to have a tooth out and they were so helpful booking a appointment with a reputable dentist and even drawing a map! (I must mention you have NO access to concierge if you book privately (although some advertise they do!) ).
All in all a Amazing honeymoon and cant wait to go back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Westmoreland is an exclusive Barbados estate and country club, a gated community of luxury homes and holiday villas with exceptional facilities, including the world-class Royal Westmoreland championship 18 hole golf course. Spread across 750 acres of lush tropical landscape in the Parish of St James overlooking the Platinum coast, Royal Westmoreland offers the ultimate Caribbean lifestyle, for a holiday or for a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Royal Westmoreland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Westmoreland Hotel Saint James
- Royal Westmoreland Saint James
- Royal Westmoreland Barbados/Saint James Parish