This was a good place to stay for getting about the island. Chandra is a good host and cook. This is not an all inclusive hotel. It is for the independent traveller only which suited us to a tee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angler Apartments offers a home away from home vacation. A small intimate, cozy, unpretentious hideaway surrounded by lawns, tropical fruit trees, gardens of palms, tropical shrubs, haliconias, orchids and flowering plants. The atmosphere and feeling one gets whilst staying here is one of calm, spiritual and totally relaxing.Most of our guest find this very appealing.Our accommodation are budget but we have a private access to the most wonderful beach on the West Coast 90 meters walk from the units. Our restaurant offers Caribbean, vegetarian and Indian cuisine home cooked to individual preferences.Ideal location- a walk to the bus stop, 3.5 km to 3 shopping centres and malls, many restaurants and a 24 hour medical centre. Bridgetown, the Cap[ital is 6 km away and Sandy Lane is 5 minutes away.Angler appeal to families, singles, artist, writers, students, sports and those wishing to avoid impersonal restorts, but to those who love dogs, birds and an informal atmosphere with personalize service and superb hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Angler Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angler Apartments Hotel Saint James
- Angler Apartments Barbados/Saint James Parish