Stayed at this beautiful hotel in Mid May and had a truly wonderful holiday.What a gem!! The rooms were tastefully furnished and included a lounge area which opened onto the immaculately kept hotel gardens.Although our room didn't have an ocean view it was no real detriment as the beach was quite literally a stones throw away.All staff were friendly and welcoming from the moment we arrived.We loved the litle touches like the fresh fruit skewers brought to the beach,followed by the ice cold face cloths which really cooled you down.
Don't be put off by the review from the guests who weren't happy with the snorkelling and reggae pirate ship as it all added to the Barbados/Caribbean experience.
The hotel is well placed for a trip into Holetown ( a ride on the yellow reggae bus is a must with ANY journey costing only 2 Barbados dollars )or why not do a full island tour as we did.It was our first time staying at this hotel and indeed our first holiday in Barbados but i can definately say we will be returning,hopefully next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Beach Hotel & Spa represents one the finest and most popular hotels in Barbados. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this 35-room all suite charming boutique hotel. With the beautiful Caribbean Sea as your backdrop. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this hotel is set in lush, tropical gardens. The resort's sumptuous suites form a horseshoe shape around the fresh water pool. The newly modernized hotel rooms are cool and airy and contemporary in design. The new Deluxe suites include private plunge pools that overlook the inviting Caribbean Sea. Delicious offerings are available in Kathy's Restaurant; enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award winning eatery. Our new Spa Suite is very popular with guests where you relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, West Indies, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Treasure Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach Saint James
- Treasure Beach Barbados/Saint James Parish