We cannot recommend this hotel enough. We booked for one week over Christmas and our only disappointment was not being able to change our flights and extend our stay to include New Year's eve. We had a garden view room but could see the sea. The Moulton Brown toiletries were a nice touch. Lovely bathroom and room cleaned daily. There was a varied menu each day. You could eat as much as you wanted at breakfast and didn't really need lunch, as afternoon tea was served daily.
We want to shout about this lovely little hotel, but also want to keep it a secret! The staff make the place and we met some super fellow guests during our stay. We hope to return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treasure Beach Hotel & Spa represents one the finest and most popular hotels in Barbados. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this 35-room all suite charming boutique hotel. With the beautiful Caribbean Sea as your backdrop. Located on one of the most stunning sandy beaches in Barbados, this hotel is set in lush, tropical gardens. The resort's sumptuous suites form a horseshoe shape around the fresh water pool. The newly modernized hotel rooms are cool and airy and contemporary in design. The new Deluxe suites include private plunge pools that overlook the inviting Caribbean Sea. Delicious offerings are available in Kathy's Restaurant; enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award winning eatery. Our new Spa Suite is very popular with guests where you relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Treasure Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach Saint James
- Treasure Beach Barbados/Saint James Parish