Sandy Lane Hotel
$185
  • Pool
Fairmont Royal Pavilion(Porters)(Great Value!)
$742
$526
All Seasons Resort Europa(Sunset Crest)(Great Value!)
$86
  • Pool
Lantana Resort(Weston)(Great Value!)
$188
Orbitz.com
Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
$464
$422
Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
$570
Tamarind by Elegant Hotels(Paynes Bay)(Great Value!)
$489
$391
Legend Garden Condos(Lower Carlton)(Great Value!)
$120
The Sandpiper(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
$430
Waves Hotel & Spa by Elegant Hotels(Saint James Parish)(Great Value!)
$519
$441
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbajan blueafternoon teamonkey bartreehouse clubgolf courses areluxury ocean roomorchid wingblue restaurantamazing spathe cliffkids clubhotel is beautifulluxury hotelmoment you arrivefeel specialspa treatmentsbeach staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2013

probably the nicest hotel ive ever stayed in, luxurious with amazing views of the caribbean sea. so romantic and all of the staff very friendly. amazing spa services too. breakfast was very good with a wide spread. top drawer restaurants in the hotel and spotless room service.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank alanar774
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I've always wanted to visit Sandy Lane and my husband & I recently escaped there for a few days to celebrate the imminent arrival of our third child. We were looking forward to luxuriating and doing nothing and sought a resort with a nice beach, good spa, excellent service & a high level of comfort. We could not have been happier. We were upgraded upon arrival & treated so warmly the entire time. We tend to travel well, and very often find things don't live up to our expectations. Sandy Lane was the first resort we both honestly felt was worth its high price for the quality afforded. Met so many nice people and it wasn't a place where people were showy or had attitude. A high class establishment that we thoroughly enjoyed. We cannot wait to go back!!

Room Tip: If you can get oceanfront, go for it. The outdoor patio is a fabulous place to relax & take in all that Barbados has to offer.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KLBWashingtonDC
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I spent a week at Sandy Lane recently to get some much needed R&R & winter sun after the cold snap here in the UK & I can't stress enough what a tonic it was after a seriously hectic period in my life.
We were met on arrival at the hotel by the Management team & were made to feel truly welcome instantly. What is noticeable is that in all areas of the hotel, staff are ready to acknowledge you with a smile & a greeting & they all seem truly happy in their work which is good to see.
During my stay, I foolishly lost a diamond ring in the sand near my sun lounger on the beach. Security were on hand instantly to assist with a metal detector & it was soon located & disaster averted & I am truly grateful for their help. The beach staff really stood out for me on this trip & they were always extremely efficient, kind & helpful & the new manager, Christian seems to have really made a difference.
Also worthy of note is my new favourite food, the Tandoor oven in Bajan Blue, with chicken & shrimp cooked to perfection by the new Indian Chef from Jaipur who is absolutely delightful.
I'm looking forward to returning soon, of that there can be no doubt!

Room Tip: This time we stayed in a ground floor room with direct beach access, however I think I prefer rooms on upper floors however all rooms are equally lovely.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank bottegasam
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We spent a week at the Sandy Lane hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hotel, surroundings, rooms, and facilities are first rate. Service is outstanding - particularly in view that this is the Carribean and not Asia. The food was excellent in the fine dining restaurant and pretty good (but not excellent) in the general restaurant. All in all an extremely enjoyable experience, and we will come back again. The only drawback is that everything is about 30% over-priced compared to other top notch international holiday resorts. But that is probably the premium you pay for staying in the best hotel in the Carribean and the darling of the UK establishment.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank frki
Reviewed March 11, 2013

WOW. This was truly a remarkable experience. We returned back to freezing cold blight on the 28 th Feb and can't wait to go back. The staff and management were exemplary and pandered to all of our needs and more. I would like to give a special mention to Warren Yachting and in particular Chris and Captain Richard who made the sailing experience something else. When we return we shall definitely be going back on the magnificent catamaran called Seaduced. Can't wait to get back.

Room Tip: Any room not just a sea view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple