Just returned from crystal cove, great food and drinks. It's a shame the downstairs restaurant doesn't have some sort of cover, if it rains you have to go to main restaurant which is not air conditioned and turns into a buffet night, this became a bit much and really don't like buffets. Beach and watersports great fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm."A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Crystal Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados/Saint James Parish
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados