My family and I recently stayed at Crystal Cove and we couldn't think of one thing to find any fault.
The Hotel is in a great West Coast location with great views and if you want to travel it is easy to get around on the numerous busses that work the Island.
The beach was fantastic and there are many water sports on offer to.
The food was great and the evening entertainment was pretty good.
All the staff were amazing right from the cleaners to the bar staff and the girls who run the two restaurants.
All in all it was a really fantastic experience and we will definitely be back.
The Milan Family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm."A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados
- Crystal Cove By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish