Just returned from a very restful holiday here. Wonderful staff, so very attentive - Debra, Melissa, Stephen, Sheldon and excellent Jerry running the Yellow Fin water sports. Food and drinks were superb. Lovely sandy beach, constant waiter service on the beach. You can catch the local bus outside the hotel direct to Holetown, Speightstown and Bridgetown. There are several small flights of steps around the complex. Excellent evening entertainment - just trios and duos for dancing - always finish at 10.30pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "An enchanting blend of vitality and Caribbean charm." A colorful and vibrant beachfront all-inclusive property with 88 rooms offering a seductive Caribbean charm that will make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. Crystal Cove's warm, relaxed ambience and friendly service which includes all-inclusive accommodation as well as a Supervised Kids Club (for children aged 3-11) appeals to families and couples of all ages, many of whom return there year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crystal Cove by Elegant Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Cove Saint James
- Crystal Cove Barbados
- Crystal Cove Hotel Barbados
- Crystal Cove By Elegant Hotels Barbados/Saint James Parish