“Paradise found.....”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint James Parish
Casa de Leo Apartments
Brisbane, Australia
“Paradise found.....”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is my 18th time to Barbados so you could say I’m quite smitten with the place! This year based on family recommendation, I stayed at Casa De Leo and it’s been a wonderful experience. In fact, as I write this I’m in one of their lovely two bed-roomed apartments.

The apartments are clean, well equipped and tastefully decorated. The pool, beach, shops and bars are a close walk away.

Sean, the owner, is a charismatic, energetic chap that simply can’t do enough for you. He takes such pride in his place, has terrific recommendations and the inside knowledge of how the island works. It’s wonderful how easily he makes you feel at home.

I really can’t recommend this place enough and wish Sean all the best for the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Clare C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Was here again last month. had a great time. Sean is a great host it's like having your own concierge. his help and advice is second to none. Making the whole experience a joy . The apartment was spotless and the whole complex is well maintained.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank warrencb
brit in london
Reviewed January 30, 2013

back again to Barbados for Christmas and New year. My partner and I adore the Island so much we always stay with Shaun who runs the Casa de Leo apartments. He is soooooooo nice. Nothing is too much trouble. He keeps the apartments so clean and tidy and is always on hand for advice on the best places to go which are easily arranged via him. You are 5minute walk to the local beach, lovely bar to sit, drink and eat and look at the beautiful sea view. You have to experience the Island and definately stay at Casa de Leo where you can lounge in the sun on the grassy grounds or relax in your apartment where you can cook (or not) or off the the local restaurants (my choice) to eat reasonably and comfortably then relax on the beach or explore the island in the beautiful sunshine absolute bliss!!

Room Tip: all the apartments are great
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank terben
london
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at Casa De Leo in December for the X-mas and New year period and the atmosphere on the island was fabulous. What made the stay so special was my stay at Casa De Leo. I was debating whether to do the all inclusive hotel experience but I am glad I deviated from my usual inclinations and chose to stay here. I have been to Barbados on many previous occasions and usually stayed at hotels on the west coast. I fancied a change and that change was most welcome! Sean the proprietor was most accomodating and just makes your stay feel special, with his local knowledge of the area and his willingness to go the extra mile to ensure our stay was as relaxing as possible. I stayed in the two bedroom apartment which was spacious, exceptionally clean and had all the facilities a seasoned traveller should expect. The location is close to all the bars and restaurants I like to frequent on first and second street and Surfside beach bar is a good place to visit if you like good food and to watch some sport. No doubt I will be coming again and have told many friends of the exceptional experience I had here.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ashley C
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had the absolute pleasure of spending my New Year in the beautiful part of the world and Shaun really made my stay extra special suggesting the best places I should eat and visit. The apartment are lovely and far better than staying in the overcrowded and commercialised Hotels close by. The apartment was very clean and comfortable with all the mod cons and a daily cleaner and turn down service. It was 5 minutes from the beach and all the lovely restaurants and bars of Hole town. Staying at Casa de Leo meant that I was able to explore not only the beautiful coast line but the bars and restaurants that I wouldn’t have done if staying at a hotel, the locals were very friendly and arranged boat trips and water sports for me and don’t think that because you’re not staying at a hotel you miss out on the spa treatments I can assure you I spent a very lovely day receiving facials, scrubs and massages at a close by facility that Shaun recommended. There is also access to local facilities at a discount but I preferred the beautiful beach. Shaun was a great host and was very attentive making sure that all the needs were meet and that I had everything I needed and more I certainly will recommend Casa de Leo to anyone I know coming out and I will 100% be back myself very soon I hope.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Zozo2012
Reviewed August 5, 2012

i do have family on the island but for a change of scenery i decided to stay at casa de leo on the west coast.
its in a great location not far from bars restaurants and other shops/stores all in walking distance oh...and the beach (how could i forget!!!).
the apartment has everything you could ask for. clean spacious relaxing comfortable and just very nice.shaun the owner couldn't do more for you whatever you needed he was there 24/7 and very helpful also would go the extra mile delivering fantastic customer service and all that with a smile!
will be going back without a doubt!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank warrencb
brit in london
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Just back (July 22) from what I can only describe as a Fabulous location!! A stones throw from the beach, bars, reastaurants and shops. Shaun who runs this very reasonably priced establishment is an absolute gem! He knows the best places to party, relax, eat and experience the islands attractions, nothing was too much trouble for him to arrange for us and everyone is so friendly. My family stayed in the larger apartment which was like a home from home but in daily sunshine and no cleaning! Casa de Leo has it for all age groups, just a perfect location for whatever sort of holiday experience you are looking for - just too lovely not to return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family