See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I came here alone for a chilled out relaxed holiday. The accomodation was presented in great order and the location was perfect for the beach and local bars. The owner was very attentive and made sure I knew where the local attractions were as well as providing his card in case I had any problems. I found his personal approach very impressive as much as the accomodation. I stayed in the studio room which was bright, clean and tidy. I much prefer this experience to ones you get in hotels. It was much more focused and personal. I will definately be coming back to this Casa De Leo and I think anyone staying is bound to have a fantastic time.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Ashley A
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Casa De Leo is a perfect unspoilt hideway . Hidden away down a quiet palm frindged lane . Its the perfect quiet location for people like me who enjoy their privacy .

This resort was recomended to me by a young couple ,who had stayed there last season . If you want to avoid those package deal hotels and large impersonal holiday complexes . This is the place for you .

The management is attentive and helpful and very discrete. They can help advise you and help direct to to places of interest on the island.

Within walking distance from many quiet secluded beaches . Quite often there was only a handful of us on the beach , and this was at midday when most holiday complexes are teeming with people . The apartments have decent size kitchens for those who wish to cook for themselves . Staying at Casa De Leo was probably the most relaxing holiday i have ever had, and have told all my friends about it .

I strongly advise you to check it out this wonderful hidden gem.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Darrell H
Reviewed August 2, 2011

On my trip to Barbados , we stayed at casa de leo and was very well looked after by the owner Sean, he made us feel as if we stayed there before. The studio apartment was well maintained .Beach and facilites was very close Overall it was a wonderful place to stay. Well relaxed.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rufdyman
Reviewed March 19, 2011

This Studio is amazing Great location ( Less than five minutes walk away from the beach / pool / supermarket ) Nice comfy / cosy accommodation spotlessly clean ( cleaned every day with fresh towels ) And the Best Host you are ever likely to meet ( This guy really puts himself out so you have a wonderful holiday ) All in all one of the best holidays we have ever had Thanks Sean hope very much to return one day !!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RogerandFran
Reviewed February 17, 2011

Great location, the proprietor was so helpful and friendly and gave us plenty of tips of things to do. Rooms are clean and the beds are possibly the most comfortable I have slept on. Perfect for a young couple on their first trip to Barbados!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple