I went with friends to Barbados for Memorial Day weekend and our stay was quite short. In the minimal amount of time we were there, we absolutely loved this hotel. It's located across the street from the beach and is a short ride on the bus to Holetown or even Bridgetown. We were warmly greeted when we arrived and they even supplied us with bagels and water in the room. The suite is spacious, very clean, and overall perfect. The pictures on the website don't do it justice. The staff are all very friendly and knowledgeable and the service is superb. I will definitely stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish