Room was beautiful and house keeping kept it immaculate. Location is nice with easy access to the beach, but it is very noisy, right on the main road and backs up to a neighborhood with barking dogs, power tools, and roosters crowing early in the morning. Staff was friendly but seemed disorganized. I didn't feel it was a great value but rooms were very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish