This is probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in. Even if the price where doubled, it would still be a solid value. While it's not technically beachfront, beach access is super easy and it's not very crowded. The view of the water from the room is excellent, even on the first floor (it's on a bluff, so it's actually above the road that parallels the beach). The suites are massive. It's not really a hotel, but more like a condo, with a full kitchen, living room, master bedroom, and laundry facilities. The grounds are beautiful and the pool is excellent. The staff is super friendly and go out of their way to make sure your stay goes wonderfully. I've stayed at many places throughout the Caribbean (St. Kitts, Caymans, Mexican coast, etc.) and this place is the best I've found. It's also on a great part of the island...much quieter than St. Lawrence Gap but still near pretty much everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish