This is not a timely review, but better late than never. We could not have had a better time during our honeymoon, and staying at Beach View had everything to do with it. The staff were helpful, kind, and professional. The condos were immaculate and exremely spacious. We could not have hoped for a better pool, which was never overcrowded, and breakfast served by Atticus was fantastic - don't forget to try the granola. The location of Beach View was just fine since we were ready to walk a bit - the Cliff, Scarlet, and a few other prime establishments were within walking distance. Not being directly on the beach was not at all a problem - smooth beach and warm water was another short walk away. The only con about the trip had little to do with Beach View and just is something about Barbados - it gets pricey - particularly taking a taxi anywhere. Otherwise I'd highly recommend Beach View and hope to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a small self-catering condo hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Certificate of Excellence 4 years running and Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 2 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish