We had a great time at Beachview. The room was very spacious and well appointed. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our daughter has a minor injury during a nightout and management was very concerned and attentive to our needs. Breakfast in the morning was just delicious and the staff at the Hut was always charming and friendly. The beach is a short walk and is calm and perfect for bathing. Karibou and roti den is also a very short walk and have really good caribbean food. In all we could not have booked at a better place. Looking forward to our return to Beachview!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish