My now wife and I, together with all of our family and friends took 16 apartments for nearly 2 weeks in May for our wedding. We wanted to keep everyone close together, in great apartments and also within a reasonable cost. Beach View ticked all these boxes and more.
The service from start to finish was exceptional. With a mention for Carrie who we made contact with over a year before and throughout our whole experience was the absolute epitome of great customer service, in all honesty she alone made our experience so much more fun. Whilst there we had a couple of minor issues in the apartment, the bathroom door jammed and an issue with the shower, within 5 minutes of reporting these Robin, the owner was with us and the problems fixed within the next 10 minutes. Brilliant. Honestly, everyone who stayed there have all said to us how amazing it was and that they would all love to go back again, that’s over 45 people!
The apartments are great too - modern, spacious, clean with all amenities you could need. The Swimming Pool was another highlight, big enough not to ever feel crowded and also very well kept. We had maybe 8 children under 10 with us and they loved to Pool which is particularly child friendly with stepped entrance etc.
Location is great too. For restaurants you can hit The Cliff, Scarlett’s, Kariba, Tides, Daphne’s within minutes, and these are brilliant. Or head to Holetown, 2 minutes on a bus and lots more again. You need to head to 2nd street on a Sunday.
We enjoyed Golf, Spa's, Water sports, Beaches, Island tours and much more all within easy striking distance of Beach View.
Overall I would say that Beach View is, Pound for Pound, the best apartments/holiday we have ever had and truly a hidden gem on the west coast of Barbados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a small self-catering condo hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Certificate of Excellence 4 years running and Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 2 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish