We had an amazing experience at this hotel. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the apartments are big and spacious with beautiful views into the carribean sea. It has big balconies with chairs and table, where you can enjoy a tea or a beer gazing into the sea and watching the sunset. There are also quite a few good restaurants around this location (a bit expensive may be), so one can try out a few different ones. The only slight downside might be that the hotel is not on the beach, the beach is across the road, and if you want to get to the proper beach, its about a 5 min walk to the Paynes Bay beach. The pool is absolutely amazing, and you get a good view to the pool from the apartment balconies. They usually have a barbeque for the guests on Monday nights, which is also a good opportunity to meet the other residents. Overall, we would say we would definitely go back to this place if we are visiting barbados again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' 4 years running! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish