Large, well maintained apartments with virtually every amenity you could want. We have been to most parts of the Carib and this is one of the best. Beach is across the street from the apartments. It is the same beach with the same sunshine with the same delightful waters and sand as the luxury resort down the way. If you like to do it your way, this is the way. If you want to be waited on, go someplace else. It is clean and the people are delightful. I would go back any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach View is a family run self-catering hotel, located on Barbados's beautiful West Coast. All suites feature full kitchens and open plan living and dining areas offering fantastic ocean or garden views. A large communal pool area with separate adult and children's pools, bistro style cafe, rooftop bar, in room grocery stocking, airport transfers and a range of other convenient services combine to provide all the ingredients for a totally hassle free holiday. Winner of Traveler's Choice award for 'Best Service' every year since 2014! Beach View is currently constructing a brand-new extension to the existing hotel and adding 10 villas, 9 suites and great guest facilities. Together, the properties create a 55 unit boutique hotel set amongst five acres of lush gardens. The new facilities include a large reception, full-service restaurant, small gym & spa, and 2 more swimming pools. The new villas & suites will open in November 2018. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Beach View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach View Saint James
- Beach View Hotel Saint James
- Beach View Barbados/Saint James Parish