“Delicious Food”

Cuisines: Polynesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great variety on the menu. The breadfruit chips to begin with were delicious. But the dishes and side of noodles were quite good. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere is like a jungle. Recommended.

1  Thank Brittany60750

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant about five times - so much so that on one visit I realized the food tasted slightly different and inquired if there was a new chef and to my surprise there was!! I loved the aloha chicken/shrimp - this particular dish was the main reason for selecting this eatery time after time. However, as many reviewers have stated, service is hit or miss. Food takes a considerable amount of time to arrive . On our last visit , the host/waitress took so long to come and take our orders that my husband said he wanted to leave and that we did and have never been back. So to sum up I found the food appetizing and the atmosphere not bad but thumbs down on service.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

It was horrible and it cost way to much for just duck with no rice or vegetables. I read a review that said to avoid it, but I wanted to give it a chance (and I didn't want to dine out). Save your money!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

The service was poor that night we had to wait so long initially and between courses. The excuse was they were dealing with a group whose flight was delayed or something like that. The food was average when we eventually received it.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The service was excellent but the food was average and the portions quite small, kind of expensive but you're paying for the experience which was really nice.