“Great to watch the World go by”
Review of Waterfront Cafe

Waterfront Cafe
Ranked #7 of 121 Restaurants in Bridgetown
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We visited here yesterday with the aim of having a nice simple lunch with a glass of wine as part of my birthday celebration in Barbados.
It did not disappoint. We had our expected view of the eclectic passers by of visitors and residents alike to Bridgetown whilst enjoying two very good salads accompanied by a pleasant glass of rosé wine.
The only slight criticism would be the service level as we had to ask more than we were offered however the gentleman waiter was very helpful with regards the wireless connection when we first arrived.
We look forward to. Next time.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The staffs there are friendly,always stop by after finished shopping in Bridgetown an take a few banks beer to qeench my thirst,while I relax and enjoy the scenic view of the entire Town. Went there as well with my husband to listen to a band played,he take beers and I take mudslide which I totally enjoyed,we did had a lovely night there.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

The Waterfront cafe in Bridgetown sits along the side of the harbour in the Bajan capital and is the perfect pitstop for those wishing to take a break from the hustle and bustle and, more importantly, the hot Caribbean sun. The lunchtime menu consists of traditional Bajan treats and I would certainly recommend the flying fish sandwich which is served with salad and potato wedges. We also sampled a frozen caramel frappe which certainly hit the spot.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We always hit the Waterfront for lunch when visiting Bridgetown for the holiday visit to Cave Shepherd for the duty frees (they have to be delivered to the airport by the way). It's a great people watching spot and the tourist deep sea fishing boats moor here so you can occasionally get to see the "one that got away" ( or didn't! )

Reviewed March 23, 2014

After spending the morning exploring Bridgetown we sheltered from the rain in this riverside restaurant. I tried the pepperpot stew which was tasty while hubby enjoyed the jumbo prawns. Interesting to watch the tourists landing their catch and the fishermen skinning gutting and filleting the fish to send to the restaurants by bike.